Thursday, February 14, 2008

Part 2

Right - that's enough of feeling sorry for myself. Whenever I get feeling that I've been hard done by or I feel like a cripple, I always try and remind myself :

I have 2 arms, 2 legs, 10 toes, 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
I'm not an invalid.
I can still run extremely fast (over short distances!)
I'm one of the smartest people I know.
I look younger than I should or deserve to.
I have the respect of my peers for my technical knowledge.
I can make people laugh.
The craziecourt like to have me around.

Life's not so bad - and I can live with a few aches and pains.

2 comments:

  1. "The craziecourt like to have me around."

    Of course we do - you're one of the mad, bad, sad bunch.....

    cq

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always rely on friends to pick you up when you're struggling and I have some of the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.