Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hits from strange places

I occasionally peek at the info that the hit counter will give me ...

I've noticed a decent number of hits come from people looking at Google for "Indoor Cricket Tactics". I think I've been disappointing people who were looking for something profound in how to win at indoor cricket cos all they're getting is : Indoor Cricket Tactics.

I just so happen to be the number one result when plugging those three words into Google. Muahaha. I guess if I write Indoor Cricket Tactics enough into this post, Google will send people to this post instead :-) (Yes - I be evil !)

Sorry folks looking for the secrets to Indoor Cricket Tactics, the place we played was a little small and the rules a bit more friendly than what you're used to ... Fun game though, great work out.

PS The hypercompetitive people seem to be Aussies - most of the searches are from www.google.com.au. Good hunting people - if you're researching the tactics, that means you're taking it seriously enough to deserve an advantage over the rest of 'em :-)

2 comments:

  1. You should also mention the game Bejeweled Deluxe 2....then lots of people will come to your blog looking for ways to cheat on this game. I get annoyed by the number of hits I get because of the fact that I play Bejeweled...and so many people try to cheat on this game (odd, considering how simple it is and what enjoyment that would take out of it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've looked at Bejewelled ... The simple games are often the best. There's a bubble shooting game by Absolutist that I'm addicted to and there's rarely a lunchtime where I don't have Spider Solitaire opened :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.