Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A blog in Haiku

Something different
Today a blog of haiku
To drive you insane

It will not suspend
Until your brain does explode
But read on yes please.

I thought of poems
But lacked the inspiration
Alas my mind, blank.

Chinese food all gone
Excellent dinner for me
Stray cats still around

Now watching Shadows
Film of Ninety Four. It has,
Neelix in disguise.

I had better stop,
Film is warming up. Readers,
Pain ends soon, promise.

Wednesday is pizza,
And a film to follow it,
Crazie company.

Thursday is special,
Hordes of Valentines chasing,
In my dreams, oh yes.

Friday will be sad,
Two people leave, moving on,
See again maybe ?

Brain whimpers in pain,
Too much Haiku done today.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the visit
    it was as short
    as life can be
    sometimes

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.