Sunday, February 24, 2008

I is a old soul

Lol - not quite sure what to make of this one, it's acquired from Bob-kat's blog today. I'm very definitely a creature of habit and suffer a lot from inertia ... Wonder where all those Warrior and Visionary souls are ?





You Are an Old Soul



You are an experienced soul who appreciates tradition.

Mellow and wise, you like to be with others but also to be alone.

Down to earth, you are sensible and impatient.

A creature of habit, it takes you a while to warm up to new people.



You hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends

A bit demanding, you expect proper behavior from others.

Extremely independent you don't mind living or being alone.

But when you find love, you tend to want marriage right away.



Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul and Visionary Soul

4 comments:

  1. I've always thought of myself as an old soul: now I'll have to take the quiz to confirm my long-held suspicions.

    Glad I visited from Michele's today! Hope you drop by my place sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quizzes are just a bit of fun though some people seem to really get hung up on them. They're a bit like horoscope - just enough general truth in them to be applicable but not specifically accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're interesting things to do though. I'm often looking for confirmation on the question "who am I really ?" Quizzes like these can be pretty unreliable but they do show trends occasionally ...

    Oh - you might like to read : http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/25/777_flypast/
    Wonder if those blokes who wanted to get off the plane after hearing they had a lady pilot will change their mind after that stunt ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Warrior soul.....which, by the theory of the person who made this, probably explains why I like this blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.