Friday, February 01, 2008

If vegetarians eat veg, then what do humanitarians eat ?

Saw that on someone's MSN just now as their daily comment and it made me grin. So I stole it :-).

I'm doing something tonight which might not be that wise. I'll be driving up to my mum's and dad's place. It was my dad's 65th birthday a few days ago, so it'll be good to go see them. My sister's managed to get the weekend free too. That reminds me, I must remove my lounge clock from where it's plugged in, it'll be getting pressed back into service as a video recorder for my nan.

We waved goodbye to someone on the project today, charming bloke called Dick who retires today. He's worked at my place longer than me and well and truly earned all the tributes he got today. We're still keeping going a tradition of giving people who leave a certificate, which is a custom job tailored specifically for the person who is moving on. I have great fun grabbing ideas from the team for juicy bits of info to put in the certificate.

I'm currently listening to iTunes, with 91 songs lasting 6.1 hours in the playlist. I have a few hours before I start the 180 mile drive, so I'm having a listen to the best tracks that are due to fall off the Recently Played list over the weekend. My party shuffle list usually has 20 upcoming songs on, so there's lots to get through. There's a small matter of 2x Led Zep cds and possibly a Catatonia cd to go on there too.

More over the weekend. Itunes - 589 songs, 1.6 days over past fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.