Saturday, December 27, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 27 - Snow

Dunno if I'll be back today but am queueing this one up anyway :-).

Today will probably be when I travel back actually. I'm pretty sure we won't have snow, unless a surprise Arctic blast sweeps across the country. It's been a very mild December here.

Snow ?
It is not a myth. That white fluffy stuff on one of my older cars (long gone now) was snow. Honest.

More snow ! That's from a while back too, the car in the first pic is my old detested Focus. Not had that one for a while ...

Last one for today :
A gift from CK that still makes me smile when I see it.

Edit - addition - more snow here !
Back properly soon, not checked the traffic situation yet but am confident I can punch through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.