Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Boingy Boingy

To shamelessly steal a phrase from someone :-)

On the one hand, I'm at the point of tired where I could quite easily put my head on the arm of the sofa and snooze until morning. But on the other hand, I'm getting the kind of energy that makes me want to jump around like a mad thing.

Hence the boingy, boingy.

I can't figure it out ... and I'll bet that when I try and get to sleep tonight (when I eventually go to bed), I'll be awake for a while. We shall see. Maybe it's what I'm eating, it was another hectic lunchtime today (meeting through most of it). Maybe it's my body doing its usual thing when faced with a problem, which is go nuts with adrenaline to keep me on my feet.

Hmm - I've got the England v Uruguay match on at the moment, that's highly likely to send me to sleep. Mind you, Saturday will be day 4 of the Test Match, so if I wake up at normal time on Saturday, I'll be able to fall asleep on the sofa in front of that :-). Back to the game !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.