Monday, March 06, 2006

Meh

Just dropped out of a Zul'Gurub run because of not feeling too great. At least it means that someone well, willing and able can take my spot :-). (I hung around for about 10 minutes so that they wouldn't go in short)

Ear problem must be worse than I thought. It's affecting my balance, which means I was concentrating hard on trying to walk in a straight line while I was at work today. At least I could concentrate a little more, which is better than some stages of last week. Mind you, I also have a sore throat.

This sounds like excuses doesn't it ? Ah well. I try to not tell people what to think but try to get them thinking for themselves. If that's what they think, so be it ;-) but at least I can be happy knowing that I haven't let the team down because I hung around to make sure they didn't go in short.

In the meantime, I'll start looking for an anchor to stop the room moving, while just generally crashing out in front of the telly.

1 comment:

  1. Make an appointment with the Doc & get those ears syringed... It's actually fun... honest.... and you're hearing will be outstanding... for a few hours until your brain adjusts....

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.