Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen people who are important to me



1…. My family, my mum, dad, nan, my sister and the brother who I will never see again.

2.... Craziequeen for all of the listening

3.... RCA for being so determined to let nothing stand in her way, that will always be an inspiration.

4.... Miss L for pulling me up out of the pit I found myself in last summer.

5.... The IT Girl for being one of the best friends I have. Be well IT Girl :-)

6.... The Crazies for letting me be myself.

7.... Diablo for also being one of the best friends I have.

8.... Sarai the Overqueen for laughing at my jokes.

9.... The Mercenaries for helping me rediscover a sense of fun.

10.... Tula the Dancing Girl for being a beautiful spirit.

11.... Keith Whitton for having faith in a raw 16 year old and giving that 16 year old the belief he needed to step up into becoming a full part of the mens team. Shame I didn't follow him when he left !

12.... Widget and co for taking me in while I was at university. Bring on the next Centre Parcs :-).

13.... And finally, the inventor of Mini Eggs ! (Gotta have one fun one - or I'd have been lying on number 9!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Craziequeen



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

  1. AHHH - thank you sleepy

    And not to disillusion you its got nothing to do with courage - I'm just far too stubborn to let anything or anyone stop me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you sweet boy, sleepy....

    the feeling is most mutual :-)

    cq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:53 pm

    ICE!!!

    Miss you already! If you ever want to talk to me on msn, you can add tulathestar@hotmail.com!

    Lots of hugs and dances! :D

    Tula

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.