Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - match report

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about The Game



1…. The two sides were Small Swings and Leather On Willow.

2... Team Selection leading up to the game was fun ... 1 player dropped out, the reserve had to disappear, so I needed to call in the second reserve.

3... We lost the toss and were asked to bat first.

4... We scored 93 and were probably 20 runs short of a good target.

5... I had trouble coming to terms with the ball again ... (I either hit too straight or too square)

6... Different tactics by the opposition meant my normal sharp stumpings were taken out of the game.

7... But I did get 3 catches from behind the stumps.

8... We got hammered by their star player. We just couldn't stop the guy scoring ...

9... I got two miracle catches off the walls that I had no business whatsoever taking. (I need new glasses)

10... I bowled a bit better and only did one beamer. Improvement ...

11... They scored 108 to win the game. Boooo !!!!!

12... I pretty much got away with injuries, although my calf muscles did try to explode on me afterwards.

13... We had fun :-)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.