Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New telly needed I think ...

Current one is doing some rather strange things with the shape of the picture, as well as making some rather suspicious burbling noises occasionally ...

Ah well, had it for quite a while now and it's had issues for most of its life (loud buzzing on turn on that disappears quickly)

Will have to :
See when I can get one ...
See if I can get the shop to take the old one away ...
See what's out there.

Of course, I'd want to be a bit more lucid for telly buying than I am now as well. I'll be attempting to have my first proper dinner since the weekend in a few minutes, maybe trying to eat properly again will help me kick out this cold.

PS Telly's been reasonably behaving itself since I switched it to the fuzzier PAL setting instead of the sharp RGB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.