Saturday, March 11, 2006

Another day, another evening in the purgatory team

I'm still trying to figure out what I've done to deserve the punishment duty I apparently have.

The group today was better ... but we still had about 5 or 6 passengers, which is fatal in a group of only 20. One of those passengers was the third tank, who decided to bounce around like a mad thing, instead of taking up the tanking like he was supposed to. Numerous times. It was noticed ...

And then there's the healing ... tanks were able to get the attention of the boss but then immediately died because the healing wasn't there. That's not really good enough ... Mind you, I can't really talk about healing because I don't have the mindset to do that job.

It still feels as if I'm being punished for something though. There's a team that gets all the best people and then there's the team that I get put in. That's starting to get extremely old. I'd like to know what my crime was, who the jury are and how long I have to serve on my sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.