Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More bug

Hmm. Let's see what I'm having at the moment :

Persistent chesty cough.
Very dizzy.
No appetite whatsoever.
Fever/chills. (At the moment, heating is on and I can barely feel my finagers to type properly)

Not even got the energy to summon up to get to the corner shop to get me some soup ! Or maybe I have. Just been curled up halfsleeping on the sofa in front of the cricket highlights. Trouble is, I can't send myself to sleep outside of normal sleeping hours.

What I'm wondering at the moment is whether this bug will stop me from going up norf to see mum on Mother's Day. Think it might do. I can do the trips into work okay, but 3 hours in the car may be a bit much at the moment, especially as the last proper meal I had was either Saturday or Sunday. (Can't remember)

Heh - less whinging, more looking forward to getting rid of pesky bug.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I did summon up the energy to get to the corner shop ... and I shoulda bought more tomato soup :-)

    One big cup and I started feeling a bit better for a while. Coughing is back now though but I'll know that I'll be able to come home tomorrow to another cup of tomato soup.

    Now what will that do to my motivation to stay at work tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.