Saturday, March 25, 2006

Music and a book

This is the kind of night when I'd have probably looked to watch a dvd with a pizza ... Well, I've had the pizza (just about managed) but dvd watching is on hold until Monday when I get a telly that's up to it ...

I'm still giving the dvd player some exercise though, I'm just keeping Cyberkitten up with it :-). Madonna's newest album is very dancy and can be rather loud, especially if your subwoofer shares the neighbour's wall.

CD Change time ! Now on my third cd of this session. The second was Seal's greatest hits and there are some very, very good tracks on that one. Now it's Alisha's Attic Illumina (their second), which is an album that is far too good to get the limited playtime I give it. I don't play it enough because I have only so much time to split between the 4 Alisha's Attic albums I have, plus my singles collection. I'm not counting the "Greatest Hits" album there, those don't really count. The fourth one I have is from their rares collection, Attic Vaults 1, which is perhaps better than their other albums. But then you'd say that about all of the AA albums after hearing them.

I like Alisha's Attic :-).

Oh yeah, I've also been reading David Weber's March Upcountry on and off when my brain lets me. My brain is getting a rest from WoW, as I've crashed through another 4 levels yesterday and this morning with my trainee hunter, Finlay. I got to the half way in levels point (30) in 45 hours, which is pretty quick. Trying to get to level 60 in 5 game days. Not getting up to much raiding at the moment, I went in at the last minute for an Onyxia run yesterday but backed out of the main Molten Core run. My health isn't up to it yet.

I'm still running borderline starvation, with my system nudging over into collapse when it feels like it. What's annoying though is when I try to impose a normal eating pattern on it, it doesn't like it. Had a pizza tonight that I normally wouldn't have noticed, tummy was complaining after just 5 of 6 slices tonight. But at least I remembered to eat and not eating is what got my body into the massive problems it's having at the moment. (I'm still looking at my arms and thinking they're too thin still)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.