Saturday, March 04, 2006

Poor Chronos

Big evil grin ...

Chronos is the cat who occasionally gets free munchies from my neighbour, Cyberkitten. Normally, Chronos would be able to nip into my back garden through a lattice fence and go next door via the gap in the fence between my place and Cyberkitten's.

Alas for Chronos, my fence has been fixed ! No more hole to let Chronos get his munchies.

I've been watching the cricket this morning and have noticed a few disgusted looks from poor Chronos as he eyes up my new fence panel. I think he might be getting his mates around later for some concentrated climbing on the fence panel to see if they can bring it down.

Wonder how long it will take Chronos to figure out a way around the problem ?

3 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder where he was.... He's quite a big cat so maybe he doesn't like jumping too much.... I guess he'll figure things out eventually....... [grin]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - Now why would he be so big ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleepy said: lol - Now why would he be so big ?

    Probably because everyone on the block feeds him...

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.