Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Patch day !

Big patch this time for WoW. The high end instances had lots of changes and were supposedly made easier. Big changes on what modifications are allowed and which ones are banned.

They took away the one that tells me how much room is in my bags ! Will have to get a way around that cos losing that one is a bit annoying.

Couple of Mercenaries felt some Bashara aggro tonight ... I was tanking with Charge and was wondering why people seemed to want to insist on attacking the wrong target. If they do that, I just leave them to it.

Game tomorrow, we might need some luck because I think we may be going into it short. We shall see what happens. I still have dregs of last week's bugs, so I'll be ignoring them tomorrow. Trying to figure out whether to do a Thursday Thirteen match report or the gaming sights one ... Think it might be the match report because I'll need to do a little research for the gaming one. Think I have a few but need more. So far it's : Ratchet's tree, Eve's space stations, looking at Oblivion's Imperial City from the other side of the lake. There's also Oblivion's face maker and a few more of the WoW vistas. But I need some more than that to make up a thirteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.