Friday, March 10, 2006

Grr

Nothing too substantial today, or rather I'm going to try and keep it short so I don't start ranting.

Had our first trip into the newly opened Ahn'Qiraj instance today, which means learning for everyone. Well, maybe not so much learning because we've researched what things do. Or so you'd think ...

Instead of learning about what's inside the instance, it ends up learning how to actually play the character for most people in there. Healers who don't keep tanks alive, tanks who don't bother actually tanking, tanks who don't know that what they're doing is actually increasing their aggro when they're supposed to be handing off to the next tank. (The boss does something that makes it impossible for the tank to do his job).

Translation - I was in the B team, the one that has all the people who haven't been picked for the better team. I don't know why I'm in there. I have one of the best equipped characters for my class in guildlink and I'm one of the best mages in terms of skill for GL too. I can also figure out alterations to strategy to optimize what we do as well. But I'm still never picked for the top team. I haven't a clue why that happens when we split into 2 20 player raids. It's getting to the point where I'm wondering whether or not to bother signing up to the 20 player raids.

And I'll leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.