Thursday, March 23, 2006

At home, chillin' with me bugs

After giving up at half time yesterday to go home, I didn't feel in much condition to come in this morning either ...

I think I know where a fair few of my problems were coming from though - the numerous days without anything significant to eat had taken a big toll on me and my body. I've been doing a little better since the soups and last night's half a dinner. Although I do need to remember to eat something now.

(puts kettle on for next batch of cup-a-soup)

Might be back into work tomorrow, although I won't be fit to do the trip up norf for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.