Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hectic ...

Think I need another holiday !

Today was, getting out of bed a little earlier, which is no great hardship. So that's me in work at just after 8.30 ... (I sleep late)

Lunchtime, clocked out bang on 12.00 (earliest possible) and dragged my ex off to the solicitors so she could sign away her claim on me house. (She's getting lots of money for it). So that's me and her at the solicitors at 12.30. Leave there about 12.50, drop her off (I was nice, I took her back to work) and then leg it to the bank ... Get lots of cash from the bank, rush back home to pay some builders who are turning my "garden" from Jungle into no maintenance. So that's me home at 1.30. Drop off cash, back into work. The garden bit will take a while to pay off but at least the house saga is coming to a close. That'll help.

Hectic ! Oh yeah, back home, leaving work at 4.30 to get set for another evening in Zul'Gurub. To be honest though, I'd been looking at finance stuff all day and couldn't face the sight of spreadsheets any more.

Think I overdid it yesterday, it wasn't a good idea to do Zul'Gurub after playing cricket. I can make myself do it but I shouldn't really make myself focus like that after I'm already physically tired. But they needed me and I was available. Think I'll need a night or two away from WoW though.

Hmm. It's Pancake Tuesday today but I'm just not feeling hungry at the moment ... I had a packet of Mini Eggs beside me all the way through ZG tonight, plus a packet of Chocolate Hobnos, yet I've not touched them. Am I ill ? (ear's still bothering me a lot, messing up my balance, plus voice has gone) So I'm going to break all religious tradition and have my pancakes tomorrow. Muahahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.