Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good press ?

Yey :-) I got some and couldn't resist reprinting it here. The original author is Cloudberry, who was running the raids over the last couple of nights. Just putting a couple of snippets here.

"On Venoxis, Bashara was MTing. I think he did amazingly well for a first timer and only died because the healers simply went out of mana. I think if I had put both shamans into the healer group here, we could have had kept Bashara alive with the second mana tide though."

I was playing as Bashara in these runs, who hasn't been seen by many people in Guildlink because they usually see me as my mage, Iceangel. Yep - I died on the Venoxis fight but we took him down :-) So I wasn't complaining :-) It's part of the job to stay in the fight for as long as possible and, if necessary, die for the team so the team can finish off the boss.

"Special acclaim goes to Bashara this time for showing great tanking skills, learning from encounters really fast and showing intelligence on reacting unsuspected situations - future Molten Core MT here? "

Yey ! Think someone likes me. (MT stands for Main Tank and is the person who's supposed to take as much damage as possible so that the softer armoured characters can avoid damage) I'm hoping that politics weren't behind some of that though, as there's been some comings and goings with Cloudberry's guild over the last week or so and the highest profile goer was the Molten Core main tank.

Back to being the mage tonight. Better get me dinner first ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.