Friday, February 10, 2006

Olympics

Should be a good few weeks for sport on telly. Yep - it's that time again. Sports that no one watches come on to the telly and people are glued for a fortnight.

There's a few of these events - World Cup, Olympics - and this time it's the turn of the Winter Olympics. I'm looking forward to it - the problem with a lot of sport is that it gets repetitive. There's only so many ways a skier can go down a slope or a runner can do a 100m race. However, the Olympics are always something special. Athletes prepare and train for this one opportunity that comes around every 4 years, so you get the best of the best slugging it out, hopefully at the top of their form (always sad when injuries interfere). For a chance to see a sport at its best, take a peek at Olympics.

Oh yeah - I'm really looking forward to London 2012 and I want to see at least one full day of Olympic action live.

(currently watching the run up to the Winter Olympics opening ceremony while waiting for my dinner to burn).

Did I mention that female athletes tend to be pretty hot ? Nah. Wouldn't have been thinking that. Although the 2 Brit bobsleigh girls are pretty cute. Oh ! There goes the dinner bell. I'll pop in another Blog instalment tomorrow if I can :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.