Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl

Superbowl's about to kick off - how long will I last ...

Unknown but I'll definitely try to make it to half time :-). Highly surprised by Scotland beating the French earlier, big turn up for the bookies. Only saw about half of it because I was watching the cricket highlights on Sky. I didn't want to watch the Scots get a drubbing.

It's been a good weekend for my main World of Warcraft character - she got new boots and a new belt ... Darn good stuff too. The second best gear in the game. Needed to earn it though, which we definitely did by having a record breaking run through the Molten Core. We did it the quickest we've ever done it, with only 2 bosses causing problems for the group. The rest went down easy.

We're definitely getting better at this. We're not totally there yet as we still have people dying when they don't need to and people not pulling their weight as much as others. But getting through the whole of the massive Molten Core instance in 2 sessions means that enough people are pulling their weight for our group to be incredibly effective.

Doh ! Superbowl just kicked off and I'm missing it ... More tomorrow :-) I might have a match report - if someone drops out. I put myself to first reserve because my back didn't appreciate the Scotland trip last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.