Saturday, February 18, 2006

Lazing on a Saturday afternoon

Had fun last night with the people from the guild. We were having a look at a few people that we don't know too well, seeing what their skills were like. I got brought in at the last minute because the place they were going has a quest that gets you into the big Molten Core place.

We had Zalzar as our healer, Fubb as our marksman, Towwy as our mage, Clagnuts as our rogue and Bolbit, Bashara (me!) and Fourak as our warriors. Bit top heavy on warriors but we needed to have a look at them. We had a couple more come in as well to take a peek at, including Ratharyn. I was impressed with Clagnuts because he got damage in without getting much damage taken in return. I think he was concentrating on my target and I should be pretty difficult to get aggro from. (I have one of the better weapons in the game and it's heavily enhanced by enchantments and talents)

Towwy was going nuts :-). He was seeing how our warriors coped with mages that do incredible amounts of damage. I think he had far too much fun.

All in all, a good fun run and it restored some of my faith in World of Warcraft raiding. I've since signed up to the Onyxia run tomorrow because it's short of people. Still need lazy time but plans for cinema tomorrow seem incredibly nebulous, so I'm going with the sure thing. Plus they're still a bit short of people for the run. (Ooze isn't as popular a raid leader as Sarai, he isn't strong enough to tell people off)

What am I up to now ? I just watched the Liverpool v Man U game. Poor game but a good result. People should play the game to win, instead of playing to get people on the other side sent off. Terrible injury to Alan Smith, I reckon his ankle's broken.

Now watching V episode 2, with a big Life On Mars session due later I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.