Friday, February 03, 2006

Hangover

Just come back from the Mall ...

I wasn't really looking to spend any money, I was just trying to figure out how to stay awake !!! The launch day on Wednesday took a little more out of me than I'd like to admit I think. Plus, my back definitely didn't appreciate the cold. If I'd come home, I'd have most likely plopped my head down on the pillow and slept 'till morning .... Which would have been a bad idea, seeing as I'm supposed to be inside a dragon's lair in an hour.

Lots of pictures got exchanged at work today, which was fun. I wonder why they all tend to congregate at my desk when they're looking at the pictures though ... It's not as bad as it could be, as my boss and his boss were two of the main people looking at pictures and keeping me away from the work I was supposed to be doing :-).

I may get published as well ... My blog entry from Wednesday, with a few minor alterations, is going to get passed on to the Works' newspaper. We'll see if they put it in. Just remember - you saw it here first ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.