Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Sleepypete


1... I'm hopelessly addicted to computer games.

2... I'm hopelessly addicted to all kinds of games but mostly those that test skill.

3... I have injured every single part of my body. I have had more than 10 broken or cracked bones, not including damage to all of my fingers and both thumbs.

4... But I enjoyed every minute of the circumstances !

5... I think modern stuff tends to be a pale imitation of what's gone before.

6... But I love my modern toys. Email forever !

7... I would love to meet Karen and Shellie of Alisha's Attic.

8... I have had 2 long term relationships that both came to nought. Third time lucky ?

9... I'm seriously into sci-fi, current favourites are Battlestar Galactica and David Weber.

10... I sleep, therefore I am.

11... I have called my computers after Digimon characters, with the next phase being named after Godzilla.

12... I'd follow anyone for the promise of Chocolate Hobnobs.

13... Mini Eggs make me hyperactive. Which is why I eat them before cricket matches.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Mrs A's

2. Craziequeen's



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



PS Aeon Flux is recommended as a stylish, hmm ... interesting film. Having Charlize Theron in there helps :-).

8 comments:

  1. No hobnobs, I'm afraid, dearheart..

    but I have Malteasers left from when I fell asleep during AeonFlux! :-)

    my TT is up :-)

    cq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maltesers are good. And Tesco's have a 2 bags for £2.20 offer going ... Highly dangerous. Muahahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still successfully not buying choccy - not that you guys are helping much!

    And it ought to be illegal to put creme eggs on the counter where you pay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Mrs A :-)

    Add Mini Eggs to that list of things that they put by the counter to torture people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, Found your blog as I was loking for infor on AA. Do you have Alisha's Attics Vaults as I am a massive fan but can't get hold of a copy. Help?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danyelle :-)

    I got my copy from Ebay but it looks like Pam Poole isn't selling it there at the moment :-(. However ...

    Try :
    http://www.inspiracy.com/alisha/fanclub/vaults.html
    (if that doesn't come up as a link - search Google for "alisha's attic vault" - no1 result)

    That site looks a bit old though, so it might be worth giving the Contact Us email a try before sending the £15/£16 to the postal address ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reply!

    No I emailed them already and got no response.

    Been after this for ages. Left comments and requests on various forums/fanpages and you are the only guy who has the disc who has replied!

    Is there any chance I can get a copy from you? I'm in the UK and would cover postage. It's not that I don't want to buy it, I'd send the £15 off if I thought they were still selling them. :-(

    It's just for my own listening. I'm no scammer or anything. Used to be an AA fan back when I was a teenager (bought all their albums back then) and picked up my interest in them again last year but I can't find this disc on amazon, ebay or any cd seller at all. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. My email is danyelle6974"at"gmail"dot"com if you do wanna help me out.

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.