Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sad day tomorrow

The lovely Miss L leaves the project ...

So that's one less person on the floorplate who by simply spotting her around makes me smile. It's not all bad though, she's just going up one floor to the project that lives there. So if I'm lucky, I'll still see her around.

Pub tomorrow :-) But more WoW tonight. Somehow, I'm starting to talk myself into playing it over the weekend when I told myself I'd be giving it a break ...

PS WOOOOOOOO HOOO ! We have an Olympic Medallist in the women's skeleton. This is a sport where people put themselves on a skidplate and go head first down an ice course at up to 80mph. Silver medal for Shelley Rudman. Fantastic result for one of our less experienced athletes in her first Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.