Monday, February 13, 2006

Meme time !

Copied wholesale from something I got sent earlier (modified a little for my answers)

Welcome to the winter 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you.

The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you probably didn't know already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Awake 0700, moving at 0850

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are more sparkly ?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think Narnia. Might have seen another since but can't remember it.

4. What's your favourite TV show? The Gadget Show because it has Suzi Perry on it.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? What's breakfast ?

6. What's your favourite cuisine? Pizza

7. What foods do you dislike? Foods that are too mushy or are hassle to eat.

8. What is your favourite crisp flavour? Ready salted, although I don't eat crisps too often now. Ok - Niknaks purple bag. PS This question has made me hungry.

9. What's your favourite CD at the moment? Probably Alisha's Attic Vaults cd 1 still.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Puma

12. What characteristics do you despise? Misplaced Arrogance - gotta agree there

11. Favourite sandwich? Ham tea cakes

13. Favourite item of clothing? Clothing with no holes in the wrong places. Jeans, t shirt, leather jacket.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Kennedy Space Centre on the way to the Moon.

15. What colour is your bathroom? Blue and yellow (I haven't repainted it since moving in)

16. Favourite Brand of clothing? I avoid clothing brands that put their name on the item as they're not paying me to advertise their stuff.

17. Where would you retire? Caribbean probably - cos of the cricket. Might not like the heat there though.

18. Favourite time of day? Getting home from work.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? Can't remember many of these ...

20. Where were you born? Birmingham

21. Favourite sport to watch? Cricket

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Dave, Clare and Wendy - They've already filled it in...

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Marc

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Persil

25. Were you named after anyone? No

26. Do you wish on stars? No

27. When did you last cry? 17 - just before going into an exam. (Tears weren't due to the exam !)

28. Do you like your handwriting? Nope. Can barely read it.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Aye - Unless I'd rubbed me up the wrong way.

30. Are you a daredevil? Yep. I'll risk stuff, although I do wear a helmet when batting now.

31. Do looks matter? Only to those who don't look at the personality beneath the looks. Are they worth knowing ?

32. How do you release anger? I get aggressive and try to release the aggression on sport. I try to redirect the anger/aggression into driving myself harder.

33. Where is your second home? Lincolnshire with the parents.

34. What class in High School was totally useless? Foreign languages. Make them speak English ! Muahahaha. (heh - kidding)

35. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yep. When I can, although sarcasm tends to be destructive and I prefer to use constructive humour.

37. Favourite movie? Sky Captain

38. What are your nicknames? Now - Sleepypete or Ice.

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes - makes it easier to get them back on.

40. Do you think that you are strong? Reasonably - can hold my own in cricket but I suffer from injuries too much.

41. What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Vanilla.

42. What are your favourite colours? Red, blue. Yellow for cars.

43. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? Easily distracted, absent minded.

44. Who do you miss most? The dogs.

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? Muahahaha - maybe :-)

46. What colour pants are you wearing? Dark blue, unless you're going by the American definition in which case it's black.

47. What are you listening to right now? 3 phone conversations and 2 people (inc me) tapping a keyboard. Wonder what the other person is doing ...

48. Last thing you ate? King Size Twix.

49. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Rainbow

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mortgage people

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite s*x? Hair. Unless I'm sitting down or they're way taller than me - then it's breasts.

52. What's your favourite drink? Coke (diet)

53. Do you wear contacts? No but I have glasses on through most of my waking hours.

54. Favourite Day(s) of the Year? Christmas, days out of work and the day I bring the donuts in to work (sometime near birthday).

55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings but endings that are definite. I.e. not a Spielberg multiple ending.

56. Summer or winter? Cricket season.

57. Hugs Or Kisses? Hugs, although anyone I know who I spot with Iceangel is in danger of a good tickling.

58. What Is Your Favourite Dessert? Chocolate fudge cake - must resist ...

59. What Book are you currently reading? The Apocalypse Troll by David Weber.

60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? A crappy black IBM mouse that gives me RSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.