Friday, December 08, 2017

Advent Day 8 - Stormie has to do chores

Day 8 has arrived .... and I think we know why Stormie was so angry ...
His gun has been locked away in the Basket of Things That Fix Stuff and he has to fix all the damage to the shooting range before he gets it back.

Stormtroopers and their guns. No self control. Like people in bathrooms. How do they arrange things in those suits of armour anyway ? And ...
Darth Vader has a volcano lair ... Beware !

I can't remember where I got that photo. I have a funny feeling it's a good friend on that selfie and it's from their facebook. Great sense of humour to it anyway.

I'm hoping for a quiet start of the weekend to regain some energy before some fun on Sunday cruising round the Bristol Harbourside market. Should be good. Not many more working days now until Xmas leave begins ! I'm actually contemplating starting that a bit sooner but we shall see. Almost all of the tasks that need to be done this year are sorted, which means we'll get cracking on next year's stuff a bit earlier.

There will be some Motorsport Manager, my team has won its first race ... We won't win the championship this year, I'm still building the team up. But they'll hopefully be near the front consistently next year. 2 more races to go.

I will be flying amongst the distant stars in Elite ... it's a good chill out game.

And I have a game started in Stellaris too ...

Chill out commences imminently with Return of the Jedi !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.