Friday, December 27, 2019

Elitecember Day 27 - Giant Gas Marshmallows

Hello everyone,

Back home again after the Xmas festivities. Tired, so no drawing from me for Elitecember today but I'll have some pics in a bit including some sketches that happened while I was away.

I had an oops when I left and realised when I was about an hour up the motorway. Realising when I'm an hour away seems like a standard thing for me. I forgot the advent calendar ! This could only mean ...
Marshmallows today !

The advent calendar had 2 doors remaining. On the 24th, we had a Mint Choc Best Chip marshmallow and for the 25th, a hot chocolate with marshmallow thing. The spoon remains and will be consumed imminently.

I've picked up some more goodies ...
Tasty.

Good little Xmas break. Tired now though. It was good to see the sister and blokes again and definitely good to see the mum. Many tasty munchies were consumed.

Items were procured, in some cases built and exchanged :
Tiny papercraft frog from the Jigzle people (of last year's Squirrel). This one went together much better than the squirrel. The shop had more stuff there from a place called Ugears and I'll be ordering something from them imminently too. More when it arrives and gets put together !
Good to see the dogs again too. Here we see my arm being a hostage to a rather tarty Murph who was definitely enjoying belly rubs. Let's see that from another angle :
Same rubs different day.
Icey was much more chilled out this time around.
Perhaps compensating for the Slurp Monster :-D.

I thought I'd try a little sketching again ...
Could have done with more light shading around the eye.
And the Icey one enjoying a little snooze.

Back home now, looking forward to some determined chill out time to recharge the batteries before going back in to work. I'll need to head out again at some point due to :

Cooker
Need new shoes
Glasses
And because it's not good for me to stay indoors for that long.

Elite pics ? 25th was missing because it was Covas, or voice assistant and I had no idea what to do for that one. For the 27th, the theme is Gas Giant and I've run in to a few of those ...
A ring around a gas giant on the way to the Rosette Nebula.
That's from when I restarted the character and found myself outside a station orbiting a planet in eclipse. Pretty.
Last one for today is where I found a moon on the verge of a gas giant's rings ... with a wonderful canyon to park by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.