Thursday, December 12, 2019

Advent Day 12 - Voting Salty Paywalled Gunner Explodes

Hello everyone, day 12 and a special day in the UK ...
Job done. Always vote, it's your right to vote as you choose. As in, I'm not going to tell you or suggest to you who you should vote for, just be careful that the candidates or parties are actually telling the truth when they're persuading you who to vote for.

And that's all for politics for a little while, just wanted it in the thumbnail :-D.
Today's Mass Effect comes to you from the domain of Day 0 Came In The Box DLC. Or downloadable content that's just you paying a little extra for stuff that should have been included. In this case, an extra character for the team and a few extra missions.

I did not buy this particular DLC. It was another sign of EA going for extra monetisation with their games and I wasn't going to support that. It was very controversial ... Mind you, I haven't bought the other Mass Effect 3 DLCs either ...

Salted Caramel marshmallow today - these are lush. And we have either :

A Death Star Gunner trooper or ... Jynn Erso from Rogue One. Could be either.

It might be a short one today ... I did a Mall run after getting in from work and a combination of things means I'm getting pretty tired now. Let's see :

It's coming near the end of a tiring (and fun!) year and I'm winding down for a break. 4 more working days to go.
Poorly left ankle, must have twisted it.
Sore leg. Had a heavy cramp while attempting to sleep last night, slightly torn muscle.
Those aren't stopping me from getting around though :-). I'll be having a wander around town tomorrow afternoon.

The Mall run brought :
A drawing pad and pencils - probably nothing from them tonight because I want to take Odo's Courage out for a ride and my right wrist is a bit sore.
Very odd looks from the lady on the sausage-inna-bun stall. I think she thinks I'm strange. I think she's a good judge of character.

Elitecember theme today is "Explosion", which could be a bit tough to draw ... But I do have screenshots :
That was something that exploded on the weekend.
That's a massive Red Giant star (Betelgeuse) that will at some point soon (in astronomical terms), contract and explode. No boom yet.
That was something that was attempting to make my Buggy explode, my ship was being helpful by providing top cover air defence.
The star on the left had exploded at some point, collapsing into I think a White Dwarf in this case. Also Python in the sun.

And there we go ! See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.