Thursday, December 19, 2019

Advent Day 19 - Late Starry Warred Illusive Smore Combat Zone Beastie

Apologies ! Late one today.

Let's see ...

Watched the new Star Wars movie today, liked it. It's not for all the fans, some will hate it, some will love it. Me ? I'd happily go see it again while it's in the cinemas. It was a nice finish to the saga. And that's all I better say before I head into the spoiler zone ...

What's behind the doors today ?
There we go.

Sitting in the back contemplating an unknown sun sits the Illusive Man. Enigmatic figure behind the Cerberus organisation of the Mass Effect universe. No one knows his motives, outside of being a human supremacist willing and prepared to do anything he can think of to further his aims. Oh wait, that pretty much sums him up. You don't see him in the first game but he's a central plot character to the second and third games, like him or loathe him. (Spoiler - you're more than likely going to loathe him).

Another S'mores marshmallow today, dipped in tasty breadcrumbs. Probably the best of the marshmallows I hadn't had before this advent calendar. And being propped up on top, a beastie which I think is a Mynock from Episode 5.

They've done well in pulling in figures and characters and ships from all the films so far. Whether that's the droids, droid carrier and droid tank from the first, Ach-to Island from the new movies, Rebel Troopers and Chewie from pretty much all the movies ... Turrets and Gunners from eps 4 and 6.

It feels like a good tribute for all the movies.

Today's Elitecember theme is Combat Zone ... Gotta be honest, I don't have much for this one. I've been distracted this evening too, so no drawing (and not much idea for one either to be honest !) Let's see ...

Yeah, got nothing really from the Elite files. However ...
Yeah ... It's gonna be daft stuff :-D.
You go get that red dot kitty !
Ben was always keen to do battle over Toy.
I never did find out who won this one.
My money's on the speeder.
Wearing my shiny new dice t-shirt today.
It was fantastic watching these people do battle throughout their Round the World Yacht race. I'll see everyone tomorrow, a little earlier but before I go. I cannot resist giving one Star Wars spoiler ...
 Time to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.