Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Advent day 4 ! Guardians of the Gingerbread Marshmallow

Day 5 !

What's in the box ... or behind the doors :
A gun emplacement for the stormtrooper today. The marshmallow is Gingerbread flavoured, not so good as the previous days, still tasty.

Over to the Elitecember challenge !

It's Guardians today and my brain went somewhere odd with the drawn picture :
Hopefully that one is fairly recognisable, even without the words making it more obvious. Mantis is a favourite of mine from the Guardians but I'm not keen on that mouth.

I think I'm learning .... very, very slowly :-D. I should draw other things than dwagons, one reason being is that their lower halves feel very difficult to draw.

Talking of drawing other things, here is another Guardian :
People love the little guy. Although instead of Baby Yoda, I think that's more like Middle Aged Yoda.

How about these Elite Guardians though ? The lore has them being a precursor empire race, which has disappeared from our section of the galaxy, leaving behind ruins, secrets and mysteries to uncover. I haven't gone into the Guardians too much, outside of acquiring the widget that boosts your hyperspace jumping range ... but I do have some screenies :
I have to admit, these are from a post from a little while ago. Here I am in the rover, checking out an artifact.
The mystery involves running around, unlocking the pillars, completing the puzzle ...
Avoiding the automated defences, including the occasional missile that gets thrown your way ... Here is the ship providing an umbrella of anti air defence. The light show was pretty spectacular in game.
And then you get the prize at the end. Totally not getting shot at from off screen there.
And then there's the final one of the collection.

I'll have to go back at some point and find one of these locations in daylight. The lighting works pretty well in game but it's also quite dark. It's nice to have a bit of light there to show off what's around in the landscape.

More tomorrow ! Let's see ... "Star". Off out tomorrow, so I may not have time for a quick sketch plus I'm not sure what I'd draw for Star too. I think it'll be screenshots when I get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.