Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Advent Day 24 - Porg Moon Party

Hello everyone,

Day 24 ! What's the last in the Star Wars collection today ?
Last in the set is a Xmas Porg.

These critters came in for the last few movies, apparently because the island that those scenes were shot on was covered in Puffins and instead of trying to shoo them away, they CGI'd them into Porgs.

But ... what's that in the background ?
What's happening around that fire ?

Oh.

Oh dear.

Don't look.
You looked ...

Today's Elitecember theme is "Moon" and I've found a few of those over the last month or so ... Will our Dwagon Commander find one ?
Is there a face in that moon ? Dwagon wants to check it out.
I found this curious little arrangement. The planet is off to the left and the moon is just about visible eclipsing the sun over to the right. Can we get a better look ?
That was on heading in to this couple of planetoids.
And on the other side. Little moon is in eclipse again.
And a little potato moonlet seen from the Captain of Elysium.

Not sure if a post will come out on the 25th, we shall see what happens ! The Elitecember theme for the 25th is Covas or Cockpit Voice Assistance. I have one idea of what could come out for that but it would need a considerable stepping up of my skills to bring out what I have in mind. We shall see !

Addendum - I forgot to bring something with me ! No marshmallow advent calendar today. Catch up when I get back.

Have a great Xmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.