Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 10 - Christmas List

Hmm.

This one's a tough one. I thought about doing a few random scribbles on a bit of paper and scanning that but ... I've been seeing a few funny pics from people lately about christmas lists.

Been seeing that one a lot. Muahaha.
Just going to my Facebook page. Be right back.
I think I know a few people who would have that as their favourite top.
I definitely know a few people who resemble that comment. And they're fun people too.
I'm getting to that age when I could do with the fat free stuff too.
I know a few people who resemble that too - muahaha. One last one ?
From a legend. Cya tomorrow ! Whatever shall I find for green. I'm asking. Seriously. I have no clue at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.