Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yey ! Cricket on telly

Aussie v South Africa. Aussie are on top, but it's fairly even as you would expect with these two sides. Workmanlike stuff, good honest hard work but not the spectacular lump knocking of last summer's Ashes series.

Anyway - time for the traditional immediate change of subject away from the post title !

CQ's Crazie party tonight and we all had fun. Lots of presents being exchanged and an unbelievable amount of duplication ... That's right ! I think only one duplicate ... We must be paying attention to the wish lists ... [cough] (I only bought 2 presents off wish lists this year ...) I got lots of cd's that I'll be using to keep Cyberkitten awake in the evenings. (Not too late, as I rarely have the music going after midnight)

All the usual suspects were there, including CK, CQ, Agi, Agi Jnr, Mrs A, LMB, LMD, BD and RCA, with a guest appearance from RCAsOH. And we had lots of munchies too. Plus Jasper Carrott after the littl'uns were safely out of earshot ... CQ always puts on a decent party.

PS I didn't get a cat on my lap but I did get a cat demanding a good stroking. I know my place and I'm quite happy there. If an animal is happy to be around you without being bribed by munchies, then you must be doing something right.
PS2 I got a hug from CQ. :-) :-) :-)
PS3 [Massive Yawn!] The cricket isn't being particularly exciting at the moment. Time for bed I think. (Good job I'm not blogging from the laptop that lives on the sof ... .... ... [snore] ... )

1 comment:

  1. I loved my pressies - thank you sleepy Son :-)

    Pandora has always had excellent taste in slaves :-)

    hugs available anytime, love :-)

    cq
    [yawn]

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.