Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Curiosity and Google

Muahahaha ! I just got curious about how people get to this blog and saw that one got here through Google. So I had a peek at what "Sleepypete Pillow" would turn up.

Number 1 result - the My Laptop Is Slow post. Which is fair enough, because it is. And it can't play Civ 4. Grr. It can play Ufo Xcom though. And I can have it on the sofa beside me blogging and with MSN open like now.

Another result - curious, that's the third Sleepypete I've heard of. One is me, another is a Counterstrike player and we've got another one in the Google results.

What scares me is the result that has the following summary :
"There were 9 of us all together: Mr A & myself, CQ, RCA, Sleepypete, ... using Mr A as a convenient pillow. he started stroking my hair. it was nice ..."

I'd just like to state for the record that I have never used Mr A as a pillow and he's never stroked my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.