Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Xmas one and all

From me in the dark ages of Information Technology ... Yep - this post comes courtesy of me hijacking my dad's internet connection, which comes via a 56k modem. Remember those ? Try not to, I don't want you getting sleepless nights.

All is not lost - I have a devious plan which involves him spending money on a wireless network. Muahahaha ! If it happens, I hope it works ... cos the free technical support (me !) is 180 miles away.

Anyway, a side effect of me being on his connection means that while I can read my email, I can't send. So I can't send a reply to the Happy Xmas emails. Three cheers for Blogging :-)

Hmm. Decent loot so far, a new leather jacket (bought in sales yesterday - modelled personally too by a willing slave), some ornaments (one new one for the telly !) and a couple of remote control mini's that helped in terrorizing Ben the pup earlier.

PS Ben is currently wrapped up in a ball, snoozing on my bed. Bless 'im.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.