Sunday, December 04, 2005

Long time no blog ...

[chuckle] Cos I've been hitting things in World of Warcraft and having too much fun in there ...

Yep - seems like the fun element has come back in. Dunno where it went to in the first place. Oh I do - it came out because we seemed to be under siege in our own guild. But the people we didn't like very much have left or been thrown out, leaving good people behind. We've lost one good person in the process though, which is a shame. He's left to go back to another massive multiplayer online game called Eve. [chuckle] He's also looking to get back to real life :-)

Didn't really notice the fun coming back in either, although the wins in the 40 v 40 person battleground might have had something to do with it. Tunnel vision striking I think, leaving a sense of achievement when the tunnel clears.

Anyway, I've been away due to some intense World of Warcraft and now I'm wondering why I've just eaten my dinner just 18 hours before a game of indoor cricket tomorrow. That game is far too addictive when you're having fun in it.

Oh yeah - new toy alert ! I got me a webcam.

PS I enjoyed the new Harry Potter film too, although I get the feeling that if I'd read the book, I'd have felt as if there was a massive amount missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.