Thursday, December 15, 2005

Been quiet ...

So what have I been up to ? For one thing, avoiding looking at Blogging while at work ... People with pointy sticks they are itching to use seem to be taking a dislike to it.

But mainly, World of Warcraft ... it's been getting busy in there again. And fun, now that we've got the Mercenaries back to a mob who get on without constant "Promote me!" (why?) and "Give me money!" (earn it)

And we're getting stuff done in there as well. Our people and the Guildlink people took down two more "bosses" yesterday, one of which caused much hilarity because we kinda beat it by accident.

Also in the news, I was hoping to have a match report posted last week on the indoor cricket - just one slight problem though - the other team didn't turn up. Grr.

Xmas party at work today. Which meant I got to talk to people, including the more attractive ones. Always worth it :-) More soon.

4 comments:

  1. so did you pull :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had crackers ... And a raffle

    ReplyDelete
  3. but did you pull? Will there be an extra body at the Crazie Christmas Party??

    cq

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did give an answer of "not that I know of" to our rather cute new(ish) finance girl the next day.

    The question was "is there someone else at the moment ?" She was wondering where I'd got me jacket from.

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.