Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday season

That's it for me, no more work until the 5th of January. God I'm tired ...

Think all those late nights on World of Warcraft are catching up with me. So why am I thinking of going back in there ? I must be mad. [gibber][gibber][gibber]

Please wait a moment until reality is resumed.

Ahhh - that's better. Had my first lazy night for quite a while. Got home, got pizza, put Spiderman on (had that for ages, not watched it) and just generally chilled out. Was thinking about putting Spiderman 2 on as well as a back to back but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.
Hmm. England game tomorrow, Loafy Thursday, up norf to the parents place on Friday. Must find time to wrap the prezzies and find room under the tree. Doh ! Mustn't forget the rest of the Xmas shopping tomorrow and Kong tomorrow night. CQ would never forgive me. Hmm. Maybe she will, I already have her present(s). Ok - Rca would never forgive me.

Wonder how they're getting on in Molten Core. There was another trip in there tonight that I could have gone on but I'd have needed the Coffee IV to keep me paying attention. Does them good to go in there without me every so often, although I like to think I make it a little easier for the raid leaders. I think I have fans ... I'm not sure if this will work due to access permissions but here goes :

http://www.guildlink.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=790

Wherever you see Iceangel in that thread, they're talking about me. I have fans. That's so cool :-) Maybe my fans are why I'm thinking about going back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.