Saturday, December 31, 2005

Addiction test

The following comes courtesy of a post on the WoW Realm forums for The Maelstrom ...


Totally addicted

You are 80% Addicted!
When the server's down, its like the end of the world. You check your auctions before going to work, you love the game and everything it involves. Remember that other game called real life? Its not any fun, anyway! Keep it up! And remember, its just a game, but its the best game ever!

I guess if I'm that addicted (some of the answers I gave are from before I decided to cancel the subscription), then I have been playing the game too long ...

Original test comes from : http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.