Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost there ...


Last night was fun. I was wrapping stuff up. Didn't get the job completely done (ran out of sellotape during Tin Cup at about 11pm) but I got the higher priority ones out of the way. That'd be the ones I needed to get wrapped before disappearing up norf to my parents' place in an hour or so.

Imagine my panic after tearing through the house frantically when I couldn't find Aginoth's present ... Doh ! Found it in the end after having the brainwave : "Did it make it out of the car ?"

All sorted now, apart from needing more sellotape. And a present for RCA.

Almost forgot - here's a picture.


PS My place is a bit of a tip ... But most of the clutter is stuff I've kept for recycling without an obvious place to put the recycling.

3 comments:

  1. Yey ! Got the present for RCA. And she's gonna kill me.

    As usual.

    (I expect to be killed at least 3 times every Xmas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and not just in WoW...

    (snigger)

    Have a good time @ Home Sleepy...

    See you when you get back..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - Just realised I haven't been here in ages!!

    :-)

    cq

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.