Thursday, December 22, 2005

Almost loot time ...

I must be playing World of Warcraft too much if I start thinking of Xmas day as an opportunity to do lots of looting.

Present wrapping today turned into a big long session of Alterac Valley. It must have been long because I finished off a packet of Chocolate Hobnobs while inside. We won though and my mage ended up being on the top of the killboard, which isn't too hard if you spend 6 hours at it.

(the hobnobs packet didn't have much left - honest ...)

Think I'm going to have a very strong grasp of what's been going on in the world at the moment. I had News24 on, which means hearing the same news every half hour or so but it's better than the alternatives - Music channels (pop - arg!) or cartoons.

Yey ! Xmas tree lights are on, will have to find something good to put on the telly while I wrap stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.