Sunday, January 01, 2006

Star Wars Marathon

Time for a big grin ...

Been meaning to watch all six Star Wars films in a run for a little while now, session starts here :-) I won't finish tonight, maybe tomorrow morning. Nah. 2 films and I'll break for the night. Think I'd faint from lack of food before the third one finished anyway.

Got caught in Civ 4 today ... which meant starting at around 11.30am and coming out with a Domination win at 9.00pm after terrorizing most of the known world with my all conquering tanks. The year at the end of the game ? 1754. Yep - tank rush started at around 1680AD. Think I must have got a good start. Maybe I need to up the difficulty as well.

Oh no ! Jar Jar Binks just made his entrance. Glad I'm distracted by blogging ...

Last thought - this is my second day (could be third) away from World of Warcraft and that feeling of being heavily used is happily going away. No - that feeling's not down to the people in the guild, it's to do with something else to do with the server we play on. I might expand on that in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.