Saturday, January 07, 2006

Oops

Got a little distracted by Aginoth challenging me to a Civ 4 game.

Well, the challenge is really tomorrow when Agi and Mrs A connect up for a game ... But we just had to do a test run tonight, starting at about 8pm (when we got it going) and finishing at 12 when we'd finished knocking out the Romans.

Managed to avoid thumping Agi so far but that won't last. There's only 5 turns before I start building tanks and I have a heap of cavalry left from thumping the Romans.

PS Looks like the Moo2 post attracted some attention from random searches :-) Hi people :-). Now wondering what will happen after I do an oldie review of Tie Fighter and XCom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.