Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to work ...

Ah well. End of holiday tomorrow with me going back into the office.

On the one hand, I've got the normal anti-work feelings but on the other hand, I'm strangely looking forward to going back in.

I'll be handing over the David Weber book to the fella who's been borrowing them off me. I'll be catching up with the friends. I'll be interacting with the Crazies over email and I'll be hopefully finding excuses to harass certain people :-)

In the meantime though, 5 minutes until my dinner burns, which will probably make me pause Return of the Jedi during the scene when Leia gets introduced in disguise.

Yep - I'm looking forward to work. There's the IT Girl to harass, Diablo to take the mick out of and an RCA to wind up. Plus a few more besides ... Just gotta get up in time to get a car parking space ... That reminds me - I better get a picture of me with the minibeard so I can pass it on to RCA. It's coming off tomorrow - I think I'm allergic to my own beard !

2 comments:

  1. ah ye lazy git, we've been back for two days already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. [chuckle] I know ... I might even clear off the emails tomorrow. If I rush :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.