Sunday, January 08, 2006

Eve ho

I like Teamspeak, it's a many to many voice communication thingummy that lets groups of people talk to each other online. Extremely useful for gaming as it means you don't have to type things in and you don't have to have a chat window open either.

Anyway, had Aginoth and Mrs A on there last night, running a Civ4 game as well and today I had Widget from Eve on there too. Widget is played by a very good friend from uni. Might even restart my World of Warcraft addiction by moving to his server.

(breakout - Bloody hell Claudia Black is hot. Watching the Stargate SG1 episode that introduces Vala)

Back to Eve - I've got to the point where I can ditch the starter ship in exchange for something far, far better. Merlin class frigate called Iceberg which lasted about 30 minutes before being blown out from under me by a pirate player. Ah well ... Widget bought me a new one.

(Claudia Black is really hot) Glad I taped this SG1 episode - I've been ignoring the Channel 4 ones because they're a season back on what's on Sky. But Vala is definitely worth it. Might need a cold shower in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.