Friday, November 25, 2005

Yey ! Friday

And Friday means bacon sarnies. Bacon makes me go hyperactive. I like bacon.

Also had the first snow of this season, hoping to get a photo prepped and posted later. It's on my digital camera at home and I have to do a couple of edits to it because I'm not sure that my neighbours would like their car registration plates on the internet !

In the meantime, here's a picture of snow, courtesy of Aginoth.

Glad I've managed to resist the temptation of changing car, my Puma's traction control came in handy this morning. Didn't notice the anti-lock brakes kicking in but I was being careful.

1 comment:

  1. No snow. No bacon. No fried breakfast. I feel quite left out:-(

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.