Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Confidence

Lol ! Just spotted in an advert break in the cricket :

VW Polo with Confidence ad

I saw the pooch in the bank and went "aawwww". Sense of humour definitely makes an advert :-) Don't think this advert will change my mind though as to whether I'll be considering VW's for my next car. We've just had too many bad ones recently. As in, 2 VW Golf TDi's that have been below par. 2 out of 2 doesn't inspire confidence (that word again!) that the next VW will be any good ...

Nice ad though :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dog!

    I've had a VW Jetta for many years and it has been a frequent headache - their wiring is absurd and their parts cost a fortune.

    Never again - I'd be better off counting on the dog to get me where I need to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been very happy with the Ford I have now ... It's going to be a wrench to let it go. It's reached the point where lots of things start breaking. Haven't a clue what to get next, they don't make my car any more so no trading it in for a younger model :-(

    Got a piccy here :

    >Need Car


    (must upgrade my blog template to make it easier to peek for old posts ...)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.