Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Never done one of these before, although I've seen them on other people's blogs :-)

1. Contact may cause pain or pleasure but is definitely not something to shy away from.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree that my left hand seldom knows what my right hand is getting up to. (job joke there ...)
3. Disney parks are fantastic for photo opportunities, especially if you get a good spot when the parade is going past.
4. The Smarties Easter Egg I have in the fridge sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively adore popcorn.
6. Catching a rare glimpse of and chat with Miss L always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching more of the NZ vs England cricket, tomorrow my plans include cheering on Wales in the 6 Nations (that feels so wrong but if they beat the French it'll justify it) and Sunday, I want to crash out, watch cricket highlights of hopefully England winning vs New Zealand !

From Friday Fill Ins

And another link, found by Jacobus Flint of the Assti corporation :
Ceiling Cat brought to you by Tubbypaws

5 comments:

  1. Amusing answers. I don't know if I've ever hear of anyone adoring popcorn ... that made me smile, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too big on the fill-ins, memes and various silly surveys floating about, but they can be, on occasion, an good way to pass some otherwise idle time.

    Kinda of like playing the M&G, which is a good way to segue...

    Michele sent me ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done Friday Fill ins. I do find it interesting. Your answers are good. Btw, I couldn't get here earlier as blogger refused to cooperate. Sorry for that!

    Michele had sent me way while back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [chuckle] They're nice and random, offering good variation :-) But it can also be difficult finding worthy answers.

    I didn't have a clue on the Japanese Cherry Blossom ___ line from last week's Friday Fill In !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answer to #3; that's one of the reasons I love them, too!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.